Before deciding on your metal, please consider the following:
- All precious metals are sourced from an accredited metal concentrator. This ensures correct legal composition and metal stability.
- White gold alloys are rhodium plated for additional shine and durability.
- 9K white gold is least expensive but it requires most maintenance.
- Yellow gold alloys become darker in colour with higher gold content. 22K yellow gold is darkest but also the softest.
- Platinum and Palladium are part of the same group of metals, with platinum being the hardest, most durable and most expensive.
- We do not craft in: Silver, Titanium, Steel, Copper, Zirconium, or Tungsten